Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Wonderful

It was a nice movie that is way to uncommon on this site, I really enjoyed it. Good job creating an atmosphere throughout the entire short. I can not wait to see more of your work.

MIU SIM MIU SIM

Can't wait

Looks like it's gonna be a great on rails shooter, just one question/comment. Will you give mulitple paths or at least cover the you can hide behind to make it more then just a shooting gallery, I know it's really early, and it's gonna be great no matter what, keep it up!

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

You did your goal

I think it's so funny that everyone loved the Numa Numa dance and calls this crap, It's just a dumb, I hate it as much as the original. And it's true, anyone can look like a dumbass on camera, it's in our genes.

Tempur 1.0 Tempur 1.0

Awsome, and deceptively deep fighter

This is a great fighet you put together, the fact that it's 1.0 makes me even happier. Some things you need to add are, a survival mode, jumping and (more importantly) crouching. This would add a ton more depth to it, so that only standing evasions block standing attacks, and crouching evasions block crouching attacks. I'd also like to see a 3 or 4 button setup, this would add to it a ton. having a punch and kick button would be nice, especially if you could pull off awsome combos by using both of them. If you could make the slow motion feature button activated, that would be awsome too. Then you could slow down time(using your evasion meter) and pull off awsome combos and perfictly timed blocks, anyways, I really hope you start on the sequal soon, I'll be waiting!

Doomed Doomed

Good Game

I only had found one major flaw with it, that was that you didn't have the option of having the controls either be definate(the way it is right now) or so it's in realation to what way you're facing.(The way I prefer)

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Best multiplayer Flash Ever

I really like how you can transfer you character to other computers. It lets me battle my freinds against there avatars on at my place. Your flashes continue to impress me. Also, the add you own music things rocks(I can battle to songs you never have herd of like "Paradigm Shift and Planet Hell")

Mr. P.C. Mr. P.C.

Nice moving song

This is a nice moving song. The solos were rather enjoyable and well put together. The recording was rather flat, but the song itself was preformed quite well, keep up the good work.

Genesis Genesis

Needs a higher quality recording

It's a nice grove, and has a nice set up of the song, but the quality of the recording equipment is rather drab.

The Prototype The Prototype

Wow

Daim, this is amazing, you have a kickass talent for this stuff, I mean it too, All your tracks have found a place on my iPod for a good long time.