Tempur 1.0 Tempur 1.0

Awsome, and deceptively deep fighter

This is a great fighet you put together, the fact that it's 1.0 makes me even happier. Some things you need to add are, a survival mode, jumping and (more importantly) crouching. This would add a ton more depth to it, so that only standing evasions block standing attacks, and crouching evasions block crouching attacks. I'd also like to see a 3 or 4 button setup, this would add to it a ton. having a punch and kick button would be nice, especially if you could pull off awsome combos by using both of them. If you could make the slow motion feature button activated, that would be awsome too. Then you could slow down time(using your evasion meter) and pull off awsome combos and perfictly timed blocks, anyways, I really hope you start on the sequal soon, I'll be waiting!

Doomed Doomed

Good Game

I only had found one major flaw with it, that was that you didn't have the option of having the controls either be definate(the way it is right now) or so it's in realation to what way you're facing.(The way I prefer)

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Best multiplayer Flash Ever

I really like how you can transfer you character to other computers. It lets me battle my freinds against there avatars on at my place. Your flashes continue to impress me. Also, the add you own music things rocks(I can battle to songs you never have herd of like "Paradigm Shift and Planet Hell")

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

Good

That was the best advertisement I've ever played

Free Mars Free Mars

Nice game

It gets repetative though, I like how the difficult it is, seems perfict to me. Needs power-ups, like 3-way and pericing, but should be offset by more and harder enemy types.

TBU Demo TBU Demo

Engine needs work

If you are gonna make a game with the same engine, then it better be a heavily modified one, the stand there and shoot premises gets old before the demo is over. You should add ammo, different routes though a level, and a way to duck under cover ala Time Crisis. If you have time a branching story would sweeten the deal, if this is all just a pipe dream of mine, then don't bother making a game based off of this

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

So well made

This has one of the highest production values of any flash game I've ever played. Why can't other people use a save function, it's not that hard, at least this game does

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

So simple, yet so good

No game this simple should be this good, it's just not right but that's the way it is, eh?
I've played this game for hours on end, and I still have a fresh expericence everytime. Play it now, and if you don't like it then you're a robot who's been programmed to hate fun.